Do you have an RCA (or other brand) DLP that has this lamp inside? If yes, there are a couple of things I immediately know about your TV set:
1) Your DLP set is probably less than two years old…and the lamp has failed prematurely.
2) You’re extremely upset about this…afterall, you purchased this DLP Set because you thought it would be trouble-free for 3-4 years.
3) You had no idea you were getting an inferior product. Most quality TV Manufacturer’s use Philips brand or Panasonic brand lamps. Your manufacture went with the lower prices OSRAM lamp, so you got stuck with an inferior product.
4) You wish you lamp lasted longer…or at least wished there was something you could do to make it last longer!
First of all, you’re not stuck with the OSRAM lamp. As long as you lamp is a:
- OSRAM P-VIP 100-120/1.0 e22h
- OSRAM P-VIP 120-132/1.0 e22h
there is something you can do! Get the better and more reliable alternative made by Philips!
Click here to purchase this lamp!