Samsung TV Owner’s Manuals
Hello again, this week’s owner’s manuals are for the Samsung DLP TVs. All of the Samsung manuals are available in PDF format.
Stayed tuned for more TV owner’s manual from Fixyourdlp.com
You can download or view them here:
- Samsung HL-T5656W, HL-T6156W, HL-T6756W Click here.
- Samsung HL-S4266W, HL-S4666W, HL-S5066W, HL-S5666W, HLS6166W Click here.
- Samsung HL-T5055W, HL-T5655W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R4266W Click here.
- Samsung HL-S5087, HL-S5687W, HL-S6187W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R5688W Click here.
- Samsung HL-P4667W, HL-P5067W, HL-P5667W, HL-P6167W Click here.
- Samsung HL-S5086W, HL-S5686W, HL-S6186W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R4264W, HL-R4264W, HL-R5064W, HL-R5664W, HL-R6164W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R5078W, HL-R5678W, HL-R6178W, HL-R7178W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R5668W, HL-R6168W, HL-R6768 Click here.
- Samsung HL-R4656W, HL-R5056W, HL-R5656W, HL-R6156W Click here.
- Samsung HL-P4663W, HL-P5063W, HL-P5663W, HL-P6163W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R4667W, HL-R5067W, HL-R5667W, HL-R6167W, HL-R6767W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R4262W, HL-R4662W, HL-R5062W, HL-R5662W, HL-R6162W Click here.
- Samsung HL-R4677W, HL-R5677W Click here.
- Samsung SP43L2HX, SP50L2HX, SP61L2HX, SP46L5HX, SP56L5HX, Click here.
- Samsung HL-M4365W, HL-M5065W, HL-M437W, HL-507W, HL-M617W Click here.
- Samsung HL-T5656W, HL-T6156W, HL-T6756 Click here.
- Samsung HL-N467W1, HL-N567W1, HL-N4365, HL-N5065W1, HL-N437W1, HL-N507W1, HL-N617W1 Click here.
- Samsung HL-T5089S, HL-T5689S, HL-T6189S Click here.
- Samsung HL-T7288W Click here.
The importance of authentic
It’s important that you install an OEM lamp and avoid a generic, compatible lamp.
Knock-off, compatible generic lamps may seem like a bargain in the beginning. They actually cost more in the long run since they can damage the color wheel and ballast mechanisms in your RPTV. They also give off poor light, are prone to messy explosions and actually have a shorter life.
We recommend purchasing from an Authorized Philips dealer such as Discount-Merchant.com to insure that you are receiving a genuine Philips brand replacement lamp. Beware of knock-off and counterfeit Philips lamps floating around in the market.
There are also health concerns associated with these lamps. Generic lamps are made with toxic substances that can compromise your family’s health. Read more about the dangers of Krypton-85.
When you purchase an OEM replacement lamps you’re guaranteed the best lamp for your RPTV.