1. The Lamp Replace Indicator on the projector begins to blink.
2. The picture becomes quite dim or the colors look unnatural.
3. Warning messages about replacing the lamp appear on screen.
Authentic projector lamps are crucial
It’s important to purchase a BenQ 5J.J1Y01.001 projector lamp and avoid generic “compatible” lamps. These knock-off lamps have inferior workmanship and are not manufactured with the proper materials to keep your projector working properly.
Using a counterfeit generic lamp will also void any warranty for your BenQ SP830/BenQ SP831 projector.
Generic lamps many problems
Learn how to spot a counterfeit lamp and their associated problems:
- shorter lamp life than original lamps
- toxic materials and carcinogenic parts including Krypton-85
- prone to explosions
- incompatibility causing damage to the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- no guarantee or refunds – you’re on your own to get a refund from the company when you buy from a reseller.
Say yourself the hassle and buy an authentic BenQ 5J.J1Y01.001 projector lamp.
The BenQ 5J.J1Y01.001 is compatible with:
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your BenQ 5J.J1Y01.001 projector lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the BenQ 5J.J1Y01.001 projector lamp for the BenQ SP830 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the BenQ 5J.J1Y01.001 projector lamp for the BenQ SP831 projector.