Matching projectors with the Epson ELPLP39 lamp
Consult this guide to learn which projectors are compatible with the Epson ELPLP39
Keep reading for a list of projectors that use the Epson ELPLP39 and step-by-step instructions for installing new lamps. Be sure to use an authentic lamp for your projector.
6 reasons to buy an authentic Epson ELPLP39
“Generic and compatible” are euphemisms for a knock-off, copycat lamp that presents many problems:
- generics have a shorter lamp life than original lamps
- compatible lamps are made with toxic materials and carcinogenic parts
- generics are prone to explosions
- compatible lamps cause damage to the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- copycat manufacturers don’t offer guarantees, refunds or technical support
- installing a generic projector lamp voids your warranty.
Protect your health and keep your Epson projector working at its best by installing an authentic Epson ELPLP39.
Replacement warning signs
The life span of the Epson ELPLP39 lamp ranges from approximately 3000 hours in HIGH brightness mode to about 4000 hours in LOW brightness mode.
Watch for the signs that it’s time to replace the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp:
- the image on screen gets darker and starts to deteriorate.
- projector warning lamp flashes red and keeps flashing
- a warning message “REPLACE THE LAMP” appears on screen.
The Epson ELPLP39 lamp lasts up to 3000 hours IF you are doing regular maintenance on your projector and not overusing it.
The Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp is compatible with:
Powerlite Home Cinema 1080, PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB, PowerLite Home Cinema 720, EMP-TW700, EMP-TW980, EMP-TW2000, EMP-TW1000, Ensemble HD 1080, Ensemble HD 720, PowerLite Pro Cinema 810, PowerLite Pro Cinema 810 HQV, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 HQV, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 UB, V11H244020, V11H245020MB, V11H289020.
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the EMP-TW980 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the EMP-TW2000 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the EMP-TW1000 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the Ensemble HD 1080 projector.
Prolong the life of the Epson ELPLP39 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Epson ELPLP39 with the following tips:
- Cleaning your air filters clean will stop the projector from overheating which puts stress on the lamp.
- Turn off the Epson projector and let it stand for at least one hour unused every day. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted. Without proper airflow, the lamp can overheat.
- Using the Eco Mode or setting the Brightess Mode to low can extend the lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life