Compatible projectors with Epson ELPLP 25 lamp
Information on the Epson ELPLP 25 lamp
Find out which projectors are compatible with the Epson ELPLP 25 lamp and how to install the new lamp in the projectors.
6 reasons to buy authentic and avoid generics
- OEM lamps have a longer life than generics
- knock off lamps are created with toxic materials and pose a health threat
- authentic lamps are safer and less likely to explode
- copycat lamps can damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- generics don’t come with a guarantee or tech support. Getting a refund can be a hassle.
- your warranty on the Epson will be void if you install a generic lamp.
Protect yourself from buying counterfeit lamps.
Buy this lamp on Amazon from the following authorized dealers:
- Powerlite S1+ Epson Projector Lamp Replacement. Projector Lamp Assembly with High Quality
- Genuine Original Philips UHP Bulb Inside.
- Epson Projector Lamp Part ELPLP29-ER V13H010L29 Model Epson EMP S1+ EMP S1h EMP S1L
End of life warning signs Epson ELPLP 25 lamp
When it’s approaching end of life there will be some distinct signs that the Epson ELPLP 25 needs to be replaced:
- Dark image
- Image that has deteriorated
- “Replace the Lamp” warning message appears on screen
- Lamp light flashes orange and then red
Compatible projectors with the Epson ELPLP 25 lamp
The Epson ELPLP 25 lamp is compatible with the following Epson projectors:
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Epson ELPLP 25 lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP 25 projector lamp for the Epson PowerLite S1 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP 25 projector lamp for the Epson EMP-S1 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP 25 projector lamp for the Epson EMP-TW10 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP 25 projector lamp for the Epson V11H128020 projector.
How to extend the life of the Epson ELPLP 25 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Epson ELPLP 25 with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Epson projectors and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Set the Brightness Mode to low or Econo Mode to extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.