Follow these instructions when it’s time to replace the Samsung HLP4663WX/XAA TV lamp
When the Samsung HLP4663WX/XAA TV lamp is reaching end of life you may notice all three LEDs on the front panel — Timer, Lamp, & Temp — are flashing. Colors may appear flattened and the brightness on the screen may be diminished.
Find this lamp on Amazon from the following authorized dealers:
- SAMSUNG BP96-00608A ASSEMBLY COVER P-LAMP OEM Original Part
- BP96-00608A Samsung HLP4663WX/XAA TV Lamp
- BP96-00608A Samsung HLP4663WX/XAP TV Lamp
- BP96-00608A Samsung HLP5063WX/XA TV Lamp
Keep it authentic
The Samsung HLP4663WX/XAA TV lamp uses the Samsung BP96-00608A Replacement TV Lamp. Reduce hassles by always buying authentic. Counterfeits have several chronic problems including:
- shorter lamp life than original lamps
- created with toxic materials and carcinogenic parts including Krypton-85
- prone to explosions
- can damage the sensitive electronics in your projector
- when you buy copy-cat lamps you get no guarantee or refunds
- installing a generic lamp can void your warranty.
Replacing the lamp
Before replacing the lamp allow the Samsung HLP4663WX/XAA to cool down for one hour. There is a risk of a serious burn if the TV is not completely cool. Be sure to unplug the TV from the electrical socket.
NOTE: The contains mercury. Please recycle this lamp. Don’t throw it into conventional garbage.
Inserting the new lamp
- Insert the new Samsung BP96-00608A Replacement TV Lamp.
- Tighten the two screws on the lamp.
- Replace the lamp cover and tighten the screws. NOTE: Be sure to tighten the lamp cover on the TV after changing the lamp. Note that the TV will not function if the lamp cover is not securely attached. Please tighten the holding screw on the lamp cover after it has been attached to the TV.
If any there is no picture or a very dark picture or if the TV won’t turn on, repeats the steps again to ensure the lamp has been installed properly and the lamp door has been re-installed correctly.