Learn how to replace the ProjectionDesign Action M1 MKII projector lamp
Be sure to buy your ProjectionDesign Action M1 MKII projector lamp from an authorized dealer to keep your projector working properly.
Your ProjectionDesign Action M1 MKII projector uses the ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 Projector Lamp.
Find this replacement lamp on Amazon from the following authorized dealers:
- SpArc Platinum ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 Projector Replacement Lamp with Housing
- Lutema 400-0003-00-L02 ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 LCD/DLP Projector Lamp, Premium
- Lutema 400-0003-00-L01 ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 LCD/DLP Projector Lamp, Economy
6 reasons to avoid counterfeit lamps:
- counterfeit lamps have half the life span of original lamps
- created toxic materials that can damage your health
- prone to explosions
- damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- installing a generic lamp voids your projector’s warranty.
End of life warning signs
When it’s time to replace the ProjectionDesign Action M1 MKII projector lamp projector lamp the projector lamp status indicators will turn red. Other warning signs may include a darker screen or colors that appear washed out or an deteriorating screen image.
How to replace
Before installation follow these important safety steps:
- Turn off the ProjectionDesign Action M1 MKII projector lamp projector:
- Unplug the AC cord.
- These projectors operate under high temperatures and there is a risk of burning if the projector has not cooled enough. Allow the ProjectionDesign Action M1 MKII projector lamp
- to cool for one hour. It should be cool to the touch.
- Open the MENU option. Press ENTER.
- Scroll down to the UTILTIES submenu.
- Press reset the lamp time.
Extending the projector lamp life
- Use the Eco Mode for more lamp hours.
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the ProjectionDesign Action M1 MKII projector lamp.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life