Change the Dukane ImagePro 7300 projector lamp
Replace the Dukane ImagePro 7300 projector lamp
Be sure to replace the lamp when you see the message “Change lamp” It may also be time to replace the projector lamp if you notice the colors on screen have faded or become distorted.
GO with authentic
It can be confusing finding the best Dukane ImagePro 7300 projector. Counterfeits, despite their bargain price, actually cost more in the long run. They should be avoided for the following reasons:
- shorter lamp life than original lamps
- toxic materials and carcinogenic parts including Krypton-85
- no safeguards to protect your eyesight
- prone to explosions
- incompatibility causing damage to the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- no guarantee or refunds – you’re on your own to get a refund from the company when you buy from a reseller.
Find this lamp on Amazon from these authorized dealers:
- Dukane 456-7300 OEM Replacement Projector Lamp bulb – High Quality Original Bulb and Generic Housing
Lutema 456-7300-l02 Dukane Replacement DLP/LCD Cinema Projector Lamp
Lutema 456-7300 Dukane Replacement DLP/LCD Cinema Projector Lamp with Phoenix Inside
Replacing the projector lamp
The Dukane ImagePro 7300 projector uses the Dukane 456-7300. Before installing a new projector lamp do the following safety steps:
- Reduce the risk of electrical shock by disconnecting the power cord on the projector.
- Reduce the risk of severe burns by allowing the projector to cool for at least 45 minutes. It should be cool to the touch.
Resetting the lamp timer
It’s important to set the lamp timer so the Dukane ImagePro 7300 projector can accurately track the life span of the Dukane 456-7300.
- Navigate to the Settings
- Service menu
- Select Lamp Reset
After replacing the Dukane ImagePro 7330 be sure to clean the lamp filters.
- Remove the lamp housing.
- Examine the dust filter screens on the lamp housing.
- If necessary, use a vacuum cleaner set on low power to clean the screens. Be careful not to disturb any internal components when cleaning the screens. Replace the lamp housing and lamp door.
Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.