Replacing the ProjectionDesign Action Model Five projector lamp
Replacement ProjectionDesign Action Model Five projector lamp
Your ProjectionDesign Action Model Five projector uses the ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 Projector Lamp. Be sure to buy your ProjectionDesign Action Model 1 projector lamp from an authorized dealer to keep your projector working properly.
Find this replacement lamp on Amazon from the following authorized dealers:
- SpArc Platinum ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 Projector Replacement Lamp with Housing
- Lutema 400-0003-00-L02 ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 LCD/DLP Projector Lamp, Premium
- Lutema 400-0003-00-L01 ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 LCD/DLP Projector Lamp, Economy
6 reasons to avoid counterfeit lamps:
- counterfeit lamps have half the life span of original lamps
- created toxic materials that can damage your health
- prone to explosions
- damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- installing a generic lamp voids your projector’s warranty.
End of life warning signs
When it’s time to replace the ProjectionDesign Action Model 5 projector lamp the projector lamp status indicators will turn red. Other warning signs may include a darker screen or colors that appear washed out or an deteriorating screen image.
How to replace
Before installation follow these important safety steps:
- Turn off the ProjectionDesign Action Model 5 projector:
- Unplug the AC cord.
- These projectors operate under high temperatures and there is a risk of burning if the projector has not cooled enough. Allow the ProjectionDesign Action Model One to cool for one hour. It should be cool to the touch.
Remove the two screws from the ProjectionDesign Action Model 1 projector lamp cover. Remove the projector lamp cover.
Loosen the two screws holding the ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 projector lamp in place.
Turn the lamp knob counter clockwise to the unlocked position.
Pull out the ProjectionDesign 400-0003-00 projector lamp.
Tighten the screws on the projector lamp lid.
Resetting the projector lamp timer
- Open the MENU option. Press ENTER.
- Scroll down to the UTILTIES submenu.
- Press reset the lamp time.
Extending the projector lamp life
- Use the Eco Mode for more lamp hours.
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the ProjectionDesign Action Model 1.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life