Here are the instructions to reset the lamp timer, good luck.
* Unplug your TV Set, wait for 5 seconds and plug it back.
* With the TV powered off point your remote towards your TV set.
* Press: Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power.
* Your TV set should now say “Loading Factory”
* Browse down to “Option” then press Enter (or the right cursor button).
* A New menu will display, browse to "Clear Lamp" then press Enter (or the right cursor button).
* Your screen will change, at the middle you will see the option "Clear Lamp: OFF", press the right cursor button and it will change to "Clear Lamp: Clearing" then press enter.
* Wait a few seconds, the screen should go back to the previous menu. If nothing happens press the "Menu" button (this button works as a "Back" button).
* Now the "Lamp Hour" option should say "Lamp Hour: 0"
* To exit the service menu, hit press the EXIT button or just turn off your TV (remember not to turn on your TV immediately afterwards, wait for 15 minutes.)
NOTE: The Mute+1+8+2 buttons needs to be pressed down consecutively and fairly quickly. If your TV does not enter the service menu after using this combination, you can substitute MENU instead of MUTE. This seems to work for some sets.
Knowledge is the one true power