Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samsung DPL Flash Lamp Light

Postby fixyourdlpblog » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

At 2009.01.11 14:31, kara said:

Will the samsung dpl flash lamp light and shut down if the color wheel is messed up? It has been whining. It keeps trying to starting, shutting down, restarting and lights flash. I did open the back and reinserted a new lamp and it did the same thing. I noticed in above post that the tv may think the service drawer is not on all the way. Help.

LMP

Re: Samsung DPL Flash Lamp Light

Postby LMP » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:22 am

What is the SERVICE DRAWER? Maybe that will fix mine! I have replaced teh color wheel, ballast, lamp and it still flashes lamp, tries to come on and then all 3 lights flash. what does that part look like?

ovadoggvo
Master Technician
Master Technician

Re: Samsung DPL Flash Lamp Light

Postby ovadoggvo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 pm

LMP,
I don't know what the Service Drawer is but if you have changed all of the items listed and you still have no luck, it may be a simple temperature sensor issue. What is your TV's model number? Also, if you have changed the color wheel, make sure you inserted the cable the correct way!! Many people buy a color wheel and flip the cable (as a normal person can't tell which way is the right way) and the TV will not turn on or attempt to turn on... just as you described!

Let us know how it goes.

Return to “Samsung Discussion”