I have a broken Samsung PICS & VID

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
chador

I have a broken Samsung PICS & VID

Postby chador » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:43 am

Okay, so I bought this off of someone for next to nothing, thinking I would be able to repair it. What I didn't know was that the moron had already tried to repair it himself and might of done more damage then intended, I took it understanding all it needed was a new color wheel but now I am beginning to think otherwise. Here are some pics and a video to help you better understand. I am really sorry the pictures are out of wack if someone could tell me how to resize them inline I will edit the post.

As you can see there is a shadow on both sides and everything is blurry that is not the camera.

This was another picture just for reference.

And last but not least the video where the picture miraculous improves but there are still shadows.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n8yPLJFVxH0?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If that link doesn't work you can try this

What does everyone think?

Samsungtech
Likes to Post
Likes to Post

Re: I have a broken Samsung PICS & VID

Postby Samsungtech » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 am

This set does not need a color wheel, what it needs is a light tunnel, if you are going to replace this yourself I have to tell you it is not easy unless you have done quite a few-

find yourself a qualified Samsung tech in your area if you want to take a chance and do it yourself I can give you a few pointers...

Return to “Samsung Discussion”