itermittent issues with a hln507w

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
dustin407

itermittent issues with a hln507w

Postby dustin407 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:16 pm

samsung hln507w i have an intermittent issue. Sometimes tv comes on and works good. Most of the time turn unit on fans run no lamp lamp light blinks forever. could use your help thanks Dustin The set can be turned on and will work great. Whenever the set it running it is perfect. Nounusual noises that i notice at all. Then sometimeswhen you turn it the fans come on the green lamp light comes on and stays on. the set will eventually shut itself off. no picture no sound. i here no unusual noises just fans running. the lamp does not come on. If you use the tv and it comes on like i said it works perfect, then if you try to turn it right back on it will not come on and go through the above mentioned series thanks for your help

it is not the lamp that is for sure
Last edited by dustin407 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

darkart77
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: itermittent issues with a hln507w

Postby darkart77 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 pm

I'd have to have more detail for a better diagnose, but More than likely just need to replace your lamp.

ChubbsTech
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

Re: itermittent issues with a hln507w

Postby ChubbsTech » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello dustin407.
I would agree with darkart77, this is very little info to go about with; first of all, do you hear any strange noises coming from the back of the TV when turning it on?
Have you had any distortion with the TV’s picture? At this point its looks like the lamp, but no guarantees.
Remember Knowing Is Half The Battle !

Return to “Samsung Discussion”