Forum rules
fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samsung HLR5067W DLP Fan Issue?

Postby fixyourdlpblog » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 am

sdemjsully
Submitted on 2009/02/28 at 10:07am

Have a Samsung HLR5067W DLP…3 yrs old. A constant, low humming noise is emanating from the TV, but there don’t appear to be any other problems. TV does not turn off, none of the lights (Lamp, etc) on the front of the console flash when the TV is on, and there are no color distortions/problems.

Any ideas/thoughts? Thinking it’s a fan issue…not colorwheel, since I don’t have any color problems, an the TV does not turn off.

Thanks- also, if it IS the fan, think some lubricant will do the trick, or would it need to be replaced? If so, can I do that on my own?

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Samsung HLR5067W DLP Fan Issue?

Postby grayfox » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Hello :!: ,

I see that no one answered your post, I apologize on behalf of our community. I realize it might no longer be relevant, but if any future visitor has a similar question, I believe I just answered post that can help. Please use the forums search bar to look for the thread, It was some weeks ago, I will se if I can find it and quote it here. 8-)
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

Return to “Samsung Discussion”