Forum rules
fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samsung S4676S Crackling Noise?

Postby fixyourdlpblog » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 am

Gene
Submitted on 2009/02/15 at 5:41pm

My Samsung S4676S shut down after making some crackling noise that sounded like static. Then I got the 3 led lights flashing. replaced the lamp and fired it up. After about 30 minutes the crackling noise was back. suspecting an over heating problem I put a fan behind the set near the box that has no fan. It worked for about two weeks by running the external cooling fan. Now it is doing it again. I shut it down and after 15 minutes I restart it for another 20 minutes before it over heats again. It no longer makes the tone sound when it shuts down, It does make the tones on the start up….No blinking lights as long as I shut it down before it shuts itself down. What is going on here??? Samsung is either unable or unwilling to help and act as if no-one ever has trouble with their TV’S Huh ! No more samsung junk for me

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Samsung S4676S Crackling Noise?

Postby grayfox » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello :!: ,

I see that no one answered your post, I apologize on behalf of our community. I realize it might no longer be relevant, but if any future visitor has a similar question, I believe I just answered post that can help. Please use the forums search bar to look for the thread, It was some weeks ago, I will se if I can find it and quote it here. 8-)
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

Return to “Samsung Discussion”