samsung lt-p326w no sound

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
preludedez
Contributor
Contributor

samsung lt-p326w no sound

Postby preludedez » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 am

Ok, I have gotten yet another awesome lcd tv but it has no sound. I hooked up my ps3 to it and you can hear the speakers just hum but nothing coming out of the system. the fuzz when you have the blue screen off cant hear that either even you its turned up to 80. Anyway to fix this? I am thinking its a sound board of some type. Any light will help thanks

7-1-09
ok I have the unit open and I do not see anythings blown. I dont get it. Has anyone had this issue and resolved it thanks.

Jake
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: samsung lt-p326w no sound

Postby Jake » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:54 pm

If you connect any other device, like DVD player, PS2 or something like that...does it give you the same problem?

If you still have the same problem, then you're having a problem with you analog board. You have to replace it.

In case that you connect any other "device" and it doesn't give you a problem, that it could be something wrong with the PS3 connectors.

In case that you have any other questions...ill be around here...

Regards.
[color=#FF0000]Jakey![/color]

preludedez
Contributor
Contributor

Re: samsung lt-p326w no sound

Postby preludedez » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 am

Hey sorry I am taking so long to get back. I thank you for the advice. I did get sound to work iam not sure why it didnt to begin with. It was odd. Well, now the problem I am having is I am getting that shadow look. Intermently streaking of the color and pictures. Any idea what could cause this? I get it in all components com1 and 2 pc hdmi

Return to “Samsung Discussion”