HL-N 617w input problems

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
mrgdwrnch3

HL-N 617w input problems

Postby mrgdwrnch3 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Read Many posts and none have the problem I have. Tv turns on with chime color wheel and light go on and then the wheel i think is buzzing because I dont think it is up to speed but in a minute or so it goes to full and the tv starts up.Now it takes a longer time for the actual light to illuminate the screen.Color wheel and light are new as of 1 week and for 2 days the tv worked flawlessly,except for the fact that I cant use dvi because of uverse and hdcp but not the problem. The problem is that NO other input can be found by the tv.Even when a connection is there,it searches etc etc,while on the blue screen but will not engage . It will however find the dvi but uverse and this tv dont handshake very well due to good ole hdcp. Must be the age difference.EVERYTHING is working, all the fans and the light and the picture is still very good when a signal is there.Dont want to rule anything out such as dmd, digital, analog boards but it seems to be something on the input side,.Component svid and even composite will not be detected. Any help pointing me in the right direction to save a couple of k's would be appreciated.

Jake
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: HL-N 617w input problems

Postby Jake » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't want to be rude but i will recommend to get a new tv set...and avoid samsung D:
[color=#FF0000]Jakey![/color]

Return to “Samsung Discussion”