WD-52525 Antenna Logo not highlighted in setup

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
flyingmerkel

WD-52525 Antenna Logo not highlighted in setup

Postby flyingmerkel » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

I just got tv and after replacing the bulb which was bad I started to setup the tv for use. I went to setup and found the antenna logo there but not active and dull. I have the same problem in device screen, the cable logo is dull and not active. When moving to the different modes it just jumps right over the cable logo. There are other poblems but I will wait on those until I resolve these. Thanks for any help.

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: WD-52525 Antenna Logo not highlighted in setup

Postby grayfox » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 am

it might be an issue with the Audio/Video input board, but that is a worst case scenario. I think this is an issue with your input or video settings. I would start by resetting the options in the video/image menu. If that does not activate the Cable/Antennae input, in some TVs you need to assign an input as an option, do you know if that feature is available on your set? This is done primarily so that one does not cycle through unnecessary unused inputs, so some people disable the inputs not in use.
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

Return to “Mitsubishi Discussion”