Issue with Mitsubishi Vs45501A

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
Ewy

Issue with Mitsubishi Vs45501A

Postby Ewy » Fri May 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi everyone, i'm new and i cant find any help on the internet, myDLP Tv turns on for about 3 secs and then turns off, all i'v found is that it's because of a protection but ... after changing the HOT, checking the flyback and main transformer, replacing a IC (the STR6811) from de PS, checking capacitors, resistors, diodes, fuses and so on I can't figure out what does that LDP have, can anyone help me please? I getting out of ideas.
Thank in advance.

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Issue with Mitsubishi Vs45501A

Postby grayfox » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Hello Ewy,
by HOT do you mean that it is over heating? it might just be a cooling fan issue. If not then are you getting any weird noises or image distortion before it shuts down?
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

johnrot
TV Repair Jedi
TV Repair Jedi

Postby johnrot » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi Ewy
if this is a DLP it doesnt have a flyback i assume that this is a CRT and i assume that you have the famous green blinking lights???????? if thats the case this is very common and hard issue, sorry but it seems that you have done a lot i dont know what else you can try, good luck :ugeek:
[b][color=#BF00FF]WE ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW[/color][/b]

Ewy

Postby Ewy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 am

johnrot
TV Repair Jedi
TV Repair Jedi

Postby johnrot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:55 pm

HEY!!!!
if this is a DLP how old is the TV? and how old is the lamp on it? do you checked the fans,ballast, colorwheel?? any weird noises? the thing is that if the lamp is old sometimes it will turn on just a few seconds, the ballast also it is a consumable part in a DLP so if it doesnt have the power to keep the lamp on it will turn off the tv, also if the colorwheel for some reason is not working properly it has a sensor that DMD board recognize and will turn the tv off the same happens with the fans and tempearature sensor or the lamp door sensor. :ugeek:
[b][color=#BF00FF]WE ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW[/color][/b]

Return to “Mitsubishi Discussion”