Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
Neilbo
Contributor
Contributor

WD-62827 V30+ Chassis error 41

Postby Neilbo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Hello everyone.

I have a V30+ chassis that has a solid red light and the error code on that is 41. I assumed this to be a bad power supply so I replaced the main power supple board. I connected up and still have the same issue. I am unsure where to troupe shoot this further as error 41 is "short detect" and I do not know where else the short could be besides the power supply.

Has anyone had this issue and repaired it? Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Neilbo
Contributor
Contributor

Re: WD-62827 V30+ Chassis error 41

Postby Neilbo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Well I found it.

It was two thing.

First the Power supply I replaced was bad so that was one issue. Second, the screw holding the thermal sensor on the Hard drive has to deep and was shorting out the board located inside.

Found this by disconnecting the yellow wires from the HD while leaving the Thermal Sensor attached.. Apparently the TV will not boot without the thermal sensor attached.

Backed the screw out and all is good. It fired right up.

Just need to clean something on it as the picture looks OK but not crisp.

Neilbo
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Neilbo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Well I found it.

It was two thing.

First the Power supply I replaced was bad so that was one issue. Second, the screw holding the thermal sensor on the Hard drive has to deep and was shorting out the board located inside.

Found this by disconnecting the yellow wires from the HD while leaving the Thermal Sensor attached.. Apparently the TV will not boot without the thermal sensor attached.

Neilbo
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Neilbo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Well I found it.

It was two thing.

Return to “Mitsubishi Discussion”