Zenith Z56DC1D

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
tobi1958
Contributor
Contributor

Zenith Z56DC1D

Postby tobi1958 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm

I need assistance regarding the removal of the Housing containing the Lamp and a How to Replacement Guide for installing the new Lamp (Lamp Model AS-LX50). I have removed the lamp door on the TV and removed the 2 screws from the Housing - but it does not "slide out" as the information I have states it will. The 2 black cords at the top of the Housing seem to be restricting it. It would appear these cords would have to "unplug" but I hate to "pull" on the black cords as I am not certain. There is one screw on the right side of the black cords. Do I remove this screw? Also - a lot of the information I have researched states there is a "wire handle" with which you "pull" the Housing from the TV. On the Housing in my TV there is NO "wire handle"? Please help - I am a new member.

tobi1958
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Zenith Z56DC1D - "Replace Lamp" Message

Postby tobi1958 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

I successfully replaced the Lamp and have reset the Lamp Counter back to Zero. BUT the message to "replace lamp" still comes up on the screen each time I turn on the TV. I have went through the procedure to reset the Counter 2 or 3 times and the counter is back to Zero but I cannot get rid of the warning message to "replace lamp". DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Return to “LG/Zenith Discussion”