PT-61LCX35

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
tbowen

PT-61LCX35

Postby tbowen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:09 pm

My tv is stuck on 3/4 split & 1/4 black. I replaced the lamp about 2 months ago. I just reset the lamp a couple of hours ago. The tv was showing split screen before the lamp reset and still now. I have unplugged the tv and left it off for awhile, turned it back on and that still didn't help. I split the screen & all it did was make 1 side show the channel & the other side black. I'm at a loss, any suggestions? :?

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: PT-61LCX35

Postby grayfox » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:02 am

Hello,
When you start getting the blank sides on your screen, have you tried out if the PIP option is affected as well? The image malfunction is notoriously caused by a digital video board, unless you test digital versus analog inputs and the results vary. If your set is sometimes not accepting commands like the power button, there might be something wrong with your DMD board, hopefully you can find one sold separately since most of these are sold as a unit on the complete light engine.

...I am leaning more towards this being a DMD board issue...

Hope this helps
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

Return to “Panasonic Discussion”