Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
whiteout754
Contributor
Contributor

62HM15 Power issue

Postby whiteout754 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Hello all,
I have a toshiba 62HM15 with a problem.....Im getting no picture or sound or power to the ballast and/or most of the main board itself including the exhaust fan's....Now there is power at the main board power input but after that point im lost.The POD fan is running. The display panel if flashing the green light three times indicating that the TV is warming up but it wont turn on. It has a new ballast and a new bulb....the sub power board seems to be putting out all the right voltage to its termanials so im guessing the the main board is out...and help would be great.

Thanks,
Justin

whiteout754
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 62HM15 Power issue

Postby whiteout754 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Ok well I have been messing around with this TV and i have made a few discoveries....as i stated in the first post that there was power gettting to the main board but still not turning on....well i popped the top off of a main relay and manually tiggered it and i got the exhaust fans to kick on....then i pressed the reset button and nothing...but..but i pressed and help in the reset button and wham....ballast kicked on...light kicked on and i got a image of green and blue lines....the light engine and the main input block(all the boards) are out of the chassis....

So if this info helps anyone to help me out, it would be great!!!

Thanks again all,
Justin

Return to “Toshiba DLP Discussion”