cant find colour wheel for tv

This form contains information on DLP, LCD Projection and other RPTV issues. Any information about a television device that requires a lamp and a ballast should be created here.

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
mcghee83

cant find colour wheel for tv

Postby mcghee83 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

hi , i have a crap make telly BAIRD BA-50 DLP, but it uses a philips lamp. any way the colour wheel shattered and i cant find a replacement, all the numbers on wires and casing to colour wheel dont show up on search engines its driving me nuts it's a 50" tv and my kids love it so need it fixed, if you could give me some info on where i can get one it would be really appreciated. all the numbers below is all i could find in and around colour wheel.if you have any other ideas where another code could be please let me know and i will check ASAP :twisted:

Colour Wheel Cover No: PPS-GF65-51.7005

Description: R5X Light Engine 50"

P/N: 95.L7008G001CC

S/N: K6320169

there is atag on wire that says KYO and another serial 72CA109G001A6310391.

darkart77
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: cant find colour wheel for tv

Postby darkart77 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Not sure what those numbers are I checked them all and didn't really find anything. The best thing to do at this point would be to call the manufacturer with your serial number and get the part numbers from them. It can be time consuming.
Key numbers are: exact tv model and the particular part numbers for the parts you're looking for.

Return to “DLP, LCD Projection, and other RPTV”