Installing BP96-001103A Color wheel

This form contains information on DLP, LCD Projection and other RPTV issues. Any information about a television device that requires a lamp and a ballast should be created here.

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
dwseelig

Installing BP96-001103A Color wheel

Postby dwseelig » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:36 am

Can anyone tell me the trick to installing the BP96-01103A color wheel in my TV. The orignal came out with no problem, but the new one just wont fit snugly back in. Maybe someone can tell me what else might need to be removed to complete the install. The TV is sitting taken apart. Thank you for your help folks. The TV model number is HLR 6167W I believe.

ChubbsTech
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

Re: Installing BP96-001103A Color wheel

Postby ChubbsTech » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Hello dwseelig.
That seems odd, if you ordered the correct part it should be able to go in easily. Try this first, reinstall the old one first. if you also get trouble put in it back that means there is something tuck in the enclosure, if not then now try the one you ordered, still the same problem? if yes, then compare the old one & new one side buy side. They should be the same. If not then you have the wrong part. Either you ordered the wrong part or the vendor made a mistake, and send you another part.
Good luck.
Remember Knowing Is Half The Battle !

Return to “DLP, LCD Projection, and other RPTV”