62HM15 Toshiba not turning on...please help

This form contains information on DLP, LCD Projection and other RPTV issues. Any information about a television device that requires a lamp and a ballast should be created here.

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
whiteout754
Contributor
Contributor

62HM15 Toshiba not turning on...please help

Postby whiteout754 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Report this postEdit postReply with quote

Hello all,
I have a toshiba 62HM15 with a problem.....Im getting no picture or sound or power to the ballast and/or most of the main board itself including the exhaust fan's....Now there is power at the main board power input but after that point im lost.The POD fan is running. The display panel if flashing the green light three times indicating that the TV is warming up but it wont turn on. It has a new ballast and a new bulb....the sub power board seems to be putting out all the right voltage to its termanials so im guessing the the main board is out or a part of it...any help would be great.

Thanks,
Justin

whiteout754
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 62HM15 Toshiba not turning on...please help

Postby whiteout754 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Ok well I have been messing around with this TV and i have made a few discoveries....as i stated in the first post that there was power gettting to the main board but still not turning on....well i popped the top off of a main relay and manually tiggered it and i got the exhaust fans to kick on....then i pressed the reset button and nothing...but..but i pressed and held in the reset button and wham....ballast kicked on...light kicked on and i got a image of green and blue lines....the light engine and the main input block(all the boards) are out of the chassis....

So if this info helps anyone to help me out, it would be great!!!

Thanks again all,
Justin

whiteout754
Contributor
Contributor

Postby whiteout754 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 pm

got a new main board in the mail today and im still getting the same thing....three green flashing light telling me the TV is warming up.....and after :30 min.....still will not turn on.....i really could use some help...thanks all for any help i can get....i dont wanna get sucked into this tv for too much money.....

Justin..

whiteout754
Contributor
Contributor

Postby whiteout754 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm

UM.....HELLO......... :?: :?:

whiteout754
Contributor
Contributor

Postby whiteout754 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:00 pm

So yeah.....no help huh.....well i guess i will just make a video so i can show anyone that has looked at this post and idea of whats going on.....im sure its more simple than i thinking....

Return to “DLP, LCD Projection, and other RPTV”