Samsung HLR 6167WX 61" with vertical shadow

This form contains information on DLP, LCD Projection and other RPTV issues. Any information about a television device that requires a lamp and a ballast should be created here.

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
guitarman051
Contributor
Contributor

Samsung HLR 6167WX 61" with vertical shadow

Postby guitarman051 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey all, I have my old Samsung 61" build date Nov 2005, back from my son and yes in non working condition :lol: . Well I installewd replacement power board and philipd bulb from the people of Discount, thanks guys and dolls works great! Except on left side screen looking at screen from top to bottom and 3 to 4 inches thick shadow which when looking at it you can see picture behind so I am asumming that there is a gasket or seal of some kind that has come loose and is partialy blocking that part of picture, heard that this was a problem. So I know I can figure this out, but if there is any one else that has this problem hope this helps and if I figure out before hand I will answer my own question, any responces great. :?:

guitarman051
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Samsung HLR 6167WX 61" with vertical shadow

Postby guitarman051 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:04 am

Hey Melisa I will but looks like something over picture and I am just know getting ready to pull this bad boy apart so will let ya know what I find, Thanks Howard :D

Return to “DLP, LCD Projection, and other RPTV”