Where to buy OSRAM PVIP Bulbs from??

Got a problem with a projector? A DLP or LCD projector can have common issues. Why don't you check this forum out before running out to buy a brand new projector?

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
Nephilim
Contributor
Contributor

Where to buy OSRAM PVIP Bulbs from??

Postby Nephilim » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Hey All,

I have 2 Acer X1261P Bulbs and I am looking to source the exact Bulbs I need but no one seems to have the correct bulb.. Now I know of ebay and Amazon but they are NOT selling the OEM Bulb they are mostly equivelents or High quality bulbs but not what I am looking for..

I tried Acer but they don't seem to have any in Stock.. I did find JasperElectronics but they could not get the bulbs or something but I tried there and it was a NO GO..

Now the reason I want the Original bulb and not some cheap knockoff is that these knockoffs keep burning out my lenses. now I was informed it was because of the wrong bulb I have which where from Lampedia at ebay and they lied about being the Original bulbs..

So I know I can find tons of cheap knockoffs but I am looking for a Source for OEM Bulbs.

Nephilim
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Where to buy OSRAM PVIP Bulbs from??

Postby Nephilim » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:33 am

Well I gavbe ebay 1 more try seems the bulbs I bought are supposedly Osram original.. I will see I guess..

Return to “Projectors”