Olevia Syntax LCT50HV, how can I reset lamp hours

Got a problem with a projector? A DLP or LCD projector can have common issues. Why don't you check this forum out before running out to buy a brand new projector?

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
dtrixny

Olevia Syntax LCT50HV, how can I reset lamp hours

Postby dtrixny » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:37 pm

I bought a new lamp but the tv still dont know is in there I guess, cause the colors are not back to normal and its still saying I have over 6000hrs of use and that i should change the lamp...I looked all over inside the tv for a button to click and rest but no luck. I check on the book and setting for a special code to rest and no luck there. I called this guys here where I bought it from to help me and walk me through the reset, they know as much as I know about reseting it, all they really know is selling me the lamp...I have projector that had the same problem and reseting it was just a click on the menu...Does anyone know how to do it on this tv..

darkart77
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: Olevia Syntax LCT50HV, how can I reset lamp hours

Postby darkart77 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 pm

dtrixny, did some research and I had no luck, finding the way to reset the lamp timer on your tv. Some tvs don't have a timer to re-set. It could be the case on your tv.

johnrot
TV Repair Jedi
TV Repair Jedi

Postby johnrot » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Hi dtrixny

im concerned about what you mentioned, "cause the colors are not back to normal" what do you mean by that? do you see different colors or do you have a dimmer picture? different tones?
[b][color=#BF00FF]WE ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW[/color][/b]

dtrixny

Postby dtrixny » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:34 pm

What I mean by back to normal, I thought ones I bought a new lamp it would look normal like out the box. what it does when you power it up it says it has over 4000 lamp use recommend new lamp soon. my cousin have a a different name brand tv and he had the same problem and ones he change it, tv went back to work like the day it came out the box...My tv looks dark and if u adjust it dont look great and needs to be adjusted to every channel to get a better picture...

meetemiobjels
Contributor
Contributor

Olevia Syntax LCT50HV how can I reset lamp hours

Postby meetemiobjels » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Im planning on modding a DLP projector but need it to stay awake without the lamp installed. Or even better, can I wire a 250W HQI-TS straight from the internal projector ballast and would the projector stay awake?

Return to “Projectors”