Sanyo DP42746 circuit Board Identification help

Plasma televisions have come a long way and are becoming more and more common for those who want blacker blacks, and amazing picture quality!

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
Izzy

Sanyo DP42746 circuit Board Identification help

Postby Izzy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:17 am

Hello all,
I'm new to the board and need some help identifying a board in my TV. The screen recently went black and I took the cover off. I found a bad capacitor 100uf 50V. I replaced it but my soldering skills are very rusty. The TV works now but I'm not sure how long my replacement will work. I would like to get a replacement board if its not too expensive. I found a service manual for it but the board is not identified. Looking at the TV from the back the board on the right i believe is the XYsustain board. I need the board on the other side. Not sure what this board is. Any help would be appreciated.

Izzy

darkart77
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: Sanyo DP42746 circuit Board Identification help

Postby darkart77 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Izzy, the most important thing is to get the actual part number from the particular board you need to replace. That's really the only way to find the correct part. If you only use your tv's model. You may not get the right one for your tv's year and model. So it has to match part # and model #. That being said...good luck to you.
p.s
You could also try to call sanyo, they'll ask you for your tv's serial # and they'll give you the part # for your tv.
might take a long while to get a hold of them.

Return to “Plasma Televisions”