Change the NEC NP-PE401H projector lamp
We have you covered when it’s time to change the NEC NP-PE401H projector lamp.
You can expect up to 2500 hours of lamp use (33pp in Eco-Mode) with your NEC NP-PE401H projector lamp.
When the lamp is reaching end of life the POWER light will start blinking red and the warning messages will appear on screen.
Invest in authentic
Prolong the life of your NEC NP-PE401H projector by installing an original projector lamp. Generic lamps look like a great bargain but have a number of problems. Your NEC NP-PE401H projector uses the NEC NP24LP projector lamp.
6 reasons to avoid counterfeit lamps:
- counterfeit lamps have half the life span of original lamps
- created toxic materials that can damage your health
- prone to explosions
- damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- installing a generic lamp voids your projector’s warranty.
Find this lamp sold on Amazon by these authorized distributors
- NEC NP24LP Projector Housing w/ High Quality Genuine Original Ushio Bulb
- NEC NP24LP – Projector lamp – for NEC PE401H
Changing the NP-PE401H projector lamp
- turn off the NEC NP-PE401H projector.
- unplug the projector from its power source.
- unplug the power cable.
- wait until the projector is cool to the touch to avoid getting burned.
1. Loosen the NEC NP-PE401H lamp cover screw.
2. Slide the projector cover off.
3. Loosen the two screws holding the NEC NP24LP projector lamp in place.
4. Remove the projector lamp by holding the indent and pulling up.
NOTE: Your NEC NP24LP projector lamp should be properly recycled and not placed into regular garbage.
Install a new lamp housing into the NEC NP-PE401H projector, gently pressing the projector lamp housing into the socket. . Tighten the screw on the projector lamp.
Re-attach the NEC NP-PE401H lamp cover by sliding the cover until it snaps into place. Tighten the screw on the lamp cover.
Reset the NEC NP-PE401H lamp timer
Once the NEC NP24LP projector lamp has been replaced you will need to reset the lamp timer.
- Plug in the power cored into the wall outlet.
- Turn on the projector.
- From the MENU select OPTIONS.
- Choose CLEAR LAMP HOURS.
- A confirmation message appears.
- Select YES.
Learn more tips for extending the life of the NP-PE401H projector lamp.