Replace the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp
When it’s time to replace the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp follow this guide.
The best investment you can make is to invest in an authentic Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp. Knock-off counterfeit lamps have a shorter lamp life and have been created with toxic substitutes and are prone to explosions that s often damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors. Invest in authentic. The Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV uses the Mitsubishi 915P027010 Replacement TV Lamp.
Buy this lamp on Amazon from the following retailers:
- AuraBeam Economy Replacement Television Lamp for Mitsubishi WD-62827 with Housing
- Mitsubishi WD-62827 150 Watt TV Lamp Replacement by Powerwarehouse
- Lutema 915P027010-PI Mitsubishi 915P027010 915P027A10 Replacement DLP/LCD Projection TV Lamp – Philips Inside
When the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp is approaching end if life, the TV displays a warning message for one minute when you power on the TV. The message will reappear the next five times you turn on the TV. Change the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp immediately.
Replacing the projector lamp
Before replacing the projector lamp, please follow these safety precautions.
- Reduce the risk of electrical shock by disconnecting the power cord on the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV
- Reduce the risk of severe burns by allowing the TV to cool for at least 45 minutes. It should be cool to the touch.
After the lamp has cooled, remove the plastic air exhaust grille/cover by removing two screws with a large Phillips screwdriver.
- With a large flat-blade screwdriver, loosen the three shiny screws securing the Mitsubishi 915P027010 Replacement TV lamp in place.
- Open the plastic bag that came with the new lamp.
- Grasp the wire handle of the lamp cartridge and pull if out straight.
- CAUTION: Do not tilt or rotate the cartridge, as small glass fragments may fall out. Without tilting or putting down the lamp cartridge, insert it into the opened bag.
- Close the bag while being careful that no glass particles fall out.Note: The used Mitsubishi 915P027010 lamp contains mercury and should be properly recycled. Don’t throw it into regular garbage. Please recycle this lamp.
- Insert the new Mitsubishi 915P027010 Replacement TV lamp in the same orientation as the old cartridge.
- Do not touch the glass parts of the new lamp cartridge. Push on the cartridge housing until it is fully seated.
- Tighten the three screws. AVOID OVERTIGHTENING!
- Replace the plastic grille/cover and tighten screws.
You are now ready to update the lamp reminder.
Resetting the lamp reminder
b. Move the highlight to Lamp Reminder.
c. Press ENTER twice.