FREE HL-S5687W.... yes, 100% FREE!!

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
mad4x
Contributor
Contributor

FREE HL-S5687W.... yes, 100% FREE!!

Postby mad4x » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:24 pm

To quote appleads... " I hate to see these sets end up in the garage and then the landfill." I feel the same way, so I am prepared to give it away [b]FREE![/b]

This set has a bunch of new parts... Bulb, Bulb cooling fan and Ballast board are all brand new. appleads has hit the nail on the head because it is sitting in my garage and will soon be headed to the dump unless someone steps up and takes it for [b]FREE![/b]

If you would like to take a shot at finishing the repair and saving this set from the scrap heap, reply with your contact info. I live in the Santa Cruz mountains between San Jose and Santa Cruz.

Once again, I will give it to you for [b]FREE[/b] if you just come and get it. The manual and remote will be included.

appleads
TV Repair Jedi
TV Repair Jedi

Re: FREE HL-S5687W.... yes, 100% FREE!!

Postby appleads » Mon May 02, 2016 2:46 am

AND let me offer to anyone who takes this set into his/her home, a free phone conversation or two or three to guide you through any repairs it may need.

This is a wonderful quality set and too nice to let it go to waste so soon. Post a reply if you need to talk and I'll get my phone number to you, or perhaps the forum will let you send me an email directly.

mad4x
Contributor
Contributor

Re: FREE HL-S5687W.... yes, 100% FREE!!

Postby mad4x » Mon May 02, 2016 3:57 am

I still have this set but it will be headed to the scrap heap soon as I can get rid of it at no charge. Thank you appleads for your offer of free help.

C'mon folks a FREE 56" Samsung is yours for the taking!

Return to “Samsung Discussion”