samsung HLP 5063W

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
Oleg

samsung HLP 5063W

Postby Oleg » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:06 pm

after few years lamp burned down, actually it was pop sound and its looks like inside part blowed up. i order replacement, installed, worked ok for 20 days 7am to 2 am each day, than its stop working, just dark screen and lamp sigh flashing. order replacement, still under warranty, installed and nothing happening. now all tree lights flashing timer/lamp/standby/temp. checked if fan working, by opening back door, keep the triger pushed in, fan is blowing light is not coming on. No sound, no picture. lamp flush for 15 sec, try to restart that way three times and than go to mode when three lights are flashing. Any solution?????????????? time is really matter my warranty is ending soon on lamp. thank you any advise will help.

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: samsung HLP 5063W

Postby grayfox » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Hello!
if you tried 2 lamps and its not working I would guess it is a ballast issue especially with samsung televisions, now since you are getting 3 lights in the front, in order to rule out the colorwheel, did you get any color distortion on the screen before it went out? are you getting any type of noises?
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

Return to “Samsung Discussion”