Samsung DLP 46"- Got Green Stripes on Analog input

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
bpk

Samsung DLP 46"- Got Green Stripes on Analog input

Postby bpk » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 pm

I got this problem with my Samsung DLP 46" that I hope someone could help me figure out. My TV got green horizontal stripes. I could hear the sound and saw the image showing in the back. However, it still run well with HDMI input from my DVD. I"ve tried to run on-off multiple time, but it didn't help. If you know the solution, please let me know what I should do. I'm not good at fixing electronic stuffs.

Thanks

bpk

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Samsung DLP 46"- Got Green Stripes on Analog input

Postby grayfox » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello!

So when you use an HDMI input you screen looks fine? if this is the case I think you might need to replace you Digital Video board. See the input signals that are Analog have to turn digital before it is displayed on your screen, an input like HDMI is already in digital form so it does not go through a digital Video board!

Hope this helps!
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

bpk

Re: Samsung DLP 46"- Got Green Stripes on Analog input

Postby bpk » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Yes, I"m getting the signal/image just fine on HDMI. It only affects all of cable, inputs, and components. Do you think that I've to replace both analog and digital board at the same time or just Digital board? DO you know where I could get this part? From other posting, it looks like that this part BP94-0208A is not available.

Thank for your help,

Return to “Samsung Discussion”