Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

RCA, you suck!

Postby fixyourdlpblog » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:10 pm

At 2009.01.04 08:22, jj said:

We are on our second bulb in our 50″ RCA. We replaced the orginal bulb after 17 months. The second bulb lasted 3 days. Got it from an ebay supplier and the jerk won’t replace it because we did not save the origianl box. Worst tv we ever owned.
RCA, you suck!

ServicePro
Self-Proclaimed Guru
Self-Proclaimed Guru

Re: RCA, you suck!

Postby ServicePro » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Be careful buying anything from eBay...I don't know if anyone is following their stock, but it's at 52 week lows...I wouldn't be surprise if they enforce new policies to increase sales that they would never have considered 5 years ago. Remember the whole idea of eBay being an EVEN playing field for all sellers? Now days you've got the corporations selling thousands of items a day on eBay.com and flooding the market so little guys can't compete. No wonder why everyone is fed up with eBay! Be careful by clothing online and I guess just about anything (including lamps). There's tons of knock products and eBay seems to be the heaven for it all. With knock off parts comes dead beat sellers and dead beat, fly-by-night eBay shops that take your money and run.

Before you could count on someone's feedback for security, but it seems like everyday accounts are getting hacked.

Return to “RCA Discussion”