Syma S107 Helicopter Problems

Moderator: LutemaAmbassador

Forum rules
electropor2gee
Contributor
Contributor

Syma S107 Helicopter Problems

Postby electropor2gee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Does anyone know if Lutema helicopter replacement parts will work on my Syma S107? HELP!

ChopperDude74

Re: Syma S107 Helicopter Problems

Postby ChopperDude74 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Electropogee,

Look at this post here:

http://www.fixyourdlp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1736378&p=1903113#p1903113

I straight up wrote my heart out on the above post why you should stick to a brand with part support when it comes to these remote controlled R/C Helicopters! The answer to your question is Yes and No. I have used many of the lutema replacement rc helicopter parts to fix my Syma and Swann brand ones... It seems like the Lutema helicopters in general are better quality and some parts are modified/different from the ones used in the Syma S107 or S207 models. The motors and battery will work along with the blades... Even though the Lutema blades seem to be more efficient and gives you better controls. I've also successfully swapped some of the gears and landing gears.

Again, my frustration with these Syma S107 Helicopters and Swann brand RC Helicopters is the replacement parts... impossible to find; and they keep changing models or boxes so you don't know if the next one you are gonna get is the same (so you have spare parts from the previous broken one)... Normally the same part breaks over and over so you end up buying 10 helicopters and at the end... all 10 of them need the same part replaced.... It's just rediculous!

Go with a brand that supplies the parts freely and cheaply and steer away from the other crap... that's just my 2 cents!

electropor2gee
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Syma S107 Helicopter Problems

Postby electropor2gee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Wow, I am embarrassed to say I'm one of those who keeps buying various RC helicopters and throw away the ones that do not work. I appreciate your feedback and I will look into Lutema RC helicopters. If they carry replacement parts, then that would be the way to go. I could have saved so much money if I knew about this from the beginning. Knowledge is powerful, thanks again.

Return to “Lutema Avatar R/C Helicopter”