Tablet for Kids

Moderator: LutemaAmbassador

Forum rules
electropor2gee
Contributor
Contributor

Tablet for Kids

Postby electropor2gee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:03 pm

I am looking to purchase a tablet for my 6 year old. How id the quality on this tablet? Price? Specs? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Tablet for Kids

Postby grayfox » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi electropor2gee! I am reading that this tablet listed on the Lutema website as the MobileOne 7" Android Tablet has a Dual-Core processor and 8GB of storage. What I found nice is the ability to plug in a micro SD card and expand the memory and the price tag of $99.99

This is more than enough to run/store/play anything your 6 year old would like. Is he familiar with Android OS or has he had a tablet or any access to one? I ask because my 3 year old powered and "swiped" the Android lock screen open on my tablet one day, apparently she learned how to because they have one at school. Time and Technology has changed!
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

electropor2gee
Contributor
Contributor

Postby electropor2gee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:25 pm

This will be her first tablet and I want to make sure what I am getting is within reasonable pricing. Also, I want to make sure the tablet I purchase has replacement parts just in case something happens. I know alot of other tablets providers do not carry replacement parts meaning I would have to purchase a whole new tablet. Saving money is in my daily vocab! Wow that is an incredible price. Really? $99.99 for a tablet with all those specs you mentioned.

melissav619
Contributor
Contributor

Postby melissav619 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 pm

I recently bought my son a Lutema tablet and it works GREAT! I will be buying more of their high quality products in the near future.

Return to “Lutema MobileOne 7" Android Tablet”