Vizio LP2626 no signal

LCD Television technology has been around for a long time, but it keeps getting better. If you have a brighter room, LCD televisions will do a much better job at giving you excellent picture quality.

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
sportsman99

Vizio LP2626 no signal

Postby sportsman99 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Hello, i need some assistance on a LP2626 , I have a no signal shown no matter what input i use, it is not a cable issue, etc,,,. i have the back off the unit and so far found nothing wrong. could anyone give me some pointers as to the voltages etc, to verify to trouble shoot which board is defective. i have read other forums and could there be a cap that is defective, i have read of putting a 10k res, across a IC. any help would be greatly appreciated.

grayfox
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Vizio LP2626 no signal

Postby grayfox » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Hello!
this is most likely an issue with your input board. easy to replace! did you try HDMI? maybe it is the digital video board, or if you have hung it on the wall lately maybe something got unplugged...
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100421222828/ssb/images/thumb/1/18/MetalGearSymbol.svg/50px-MetalGearSymbol.svg.png[/img]Unit Foxhound

Return to “LCD Televisions”